Challenge Participant

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Introduction

This is my first blogger since... 2005.  Unlike in 2005, when blogs where used as the present day Facebook is used among teenagers, this blog is meant to communicate with the world at large about books!  I have been slowly getting into the swing of reading books this past year, after many years of reading the required materials in my college English courses.   Now as an ELA certified educator I have regressed to YA novels, finding new and exciting stories that did not exist for my YA years.  I am also becoming aware of the YA crossover, books that can be placed in the YA or Adult genre.  Not every book is a gem but they are interesting, unless of course they are maddening.  This will be a log of many adventures in "storyland."  You're invited to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment