Challenge Participant

Friday, June 6, 2014

Dark Days by Kate Ormand


Dark Days
 
“Then he told me the worst part.  The part that shattered me.  The part that made me feel as though I’d been kicked in the stomach and had the wind knocked out of me.  He told me that those who aren’t chosen will be slaughtered by an army.  A cyborg army.”Dark Days by Kate Ormand

In a future divided into sectors, there has come the time to choose the elite from the group and create a better society.  Sia is one of the many that has not been selected for a better future; however, she has been selected to die by cyborg army.  She, and everyone else, has 15 days left.  Sia wants to enjoy these last few days, but with the depressing air around her she needs to figure out what to do with her time, and she also is thinking of ways to survive.  A very quick read, set in a span of 15 days, full of action, questions , and consequences.

3 out of 5 stars, thanks Edelweiss

No comments:

Post a Comment